Tuesday 4 May 2010

My first post


Well here goes. I'm a bit of a technophobe so this is a big step for me, creating a blog without the aid of a safety net. It's been a beautiful day today so Maisie and I went for a long walk round our local nature reserve. It's lovely there and is a safe place to let Maisie off her lead and give her the chance to have a good run round. There are plenty of places for you to have a sit down and from the top of the hill you can see across to the coast on a fine day.
Now all I need to learn is how to post photos of my cards, Maisie and other things which may be of interest to you all. You never know this could become addictive. Have a good evening. Hubby has just come home and I need to make him a cup of tea.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Lynda, you not as daft as you think LOL
    better than me cos I couldn't do it.

    Sheila
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland Lynda. Keep up the good work. Susy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done Lynda, am sure you will be a real succses with your blog. love and hugs to you and Maisie Love Dawn McCall

    ReplyDelete