Saturday 8 May 2010

Housework day!!


Hi everyone,
Saturdays are housework day in the Chapman household. Well some Saturdays are!!! I did do some ironing today, honest.
My treat was then play with my Promarkers. Yes folks I have them all. I know I'm spoilt but a girl has to have what a girl wants don't you agree. Just practising for the time being but when I think my efforts are good enough to show you I promise I'll let you see.
Today I thought I would share a card with you which I made last year using papers designed by my bestest friend Chris. As you all know I'm her biggest fan. The design is from her Little dittzies downloads .
I added text to the card matt and then put it onto a square card. The stamp is one of my Tilda stamps. I die cut out the flower using a Quickcutz die with a brad in the centre.
Hope you like it.
Hugs,
Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm I am increasing my promarkers and enjoy playing with them too. Love the colours on this card. Have fun.
    LOL Bxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Lynda think I would prefer to craft too than do housework on a Saturday.
    Not got all the promarkers but getting there. Love them use them all the time. Most of the picks on my blog done with them.
    Susy

    ReplyDelete