Wednesday 5 May 2010

Another creation


I thought you might like to see another card made from the Tumble Ted and Tizzie card kit. This time I used an cream oval aperture card. I took a piece of beige card and cut a scalloped border using a Martha Stewart punch. I scored lines down from the border to create the illusion of fence panels. I then took a swirl stamp from Creative Expressions and stamped round the edge and sides of the card using a Tim Holtz Distressed ink pad - pine needles - to create a leaf effect. I coloured the edges using the same ink pad. The tulips were cut from the Walk in my Garden Cricut cartridge sizes 3 inches and 2.5 inches using yellow, red and green card. I used the Tumble Ted decoupage which gives the effect on him peering over the garden fence. when you look at the inside of the card you can see a view of his "rear". The oval piece of card which I removed to create the aperture was inked and stamped and used as an insert.
Using this card kit was a bit of a challenge for me as I usually work with papers printed from CD ROMs where if you make a mistake it's not the end of the world because you can just print another one! With a card kit you have to be very careful not to make "mistakes". I'll learn.
Hugs,
Lynda

5 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Lynda and very detailed instructions.Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susy. Glad you liked it Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Lynda. Love how you have combined everything.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card Lynda really like tumble ted

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete