Thursday 13 May 2010

Little dittzies again



Hi Everyone,

I was going to show you my first attempt at a card using Promarkers but my pooter is acting up and it won't let me use my scanner, so you all know what Colin will be doing tonight. That's correct sorting it out for me!!

Here's a card I made a while ago using a design from Chris's Little dittzies downloads. I've used a Magnolia dog rubber stamp as my main image and added some punched flowers and leaves.

It's been a lovely day again today, cold but sunny. Maisie and I had a lovely walk on the beach at Blyth and then shared a bag of chips from the fish & chip shop in Seaton Sluice. Best chips around.

Hugs,

Lynda

2 comments:

  1. Hope colin managed to sort out the computer without to much stress. Brilliant card the little dittzies are so lovely. The doggie stamp is brill to.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card but really love the dog.
    Hugs Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete