Thursday 29 July 2010

I was given this stamp!!


Morning,
It's not a very nice day today here in Northumberland, overcast and fine rain. Where is the summer we were promised?

I thought you might like to see a card I made from a stamp I was given to demo with. It's the image of a man asleep on a couch with a couple of bottles on the floor with the text "Take it easy"!!!! I was not impressed and really had to put my creative brain into gear. This is what I came up with. I used an 8"x 8" card base and covered it with a backing paper and border from Are these for the guys CD ROM by Chris. I then made a text box by cropping an insert and added my own text.
Maisie and I are off to the beach now probably followed by a bag of chips.
Hugs,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Well you have done a really good job on the card lynda so the creative juices must have got well and truely going

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete