Friday 16 July 2010


Apologies! I'm such a naughty girl for not keeping up with my blog. I don't know where the time goes. I've had a couple of trips to Peterborough for Create & Craft and had 2 lovely days demoing at Pondskipper Crafts. I got to play with my alcohol inks and distress ink pads. I'm hooked. You have to give them a go. Tomorrow Bev the Blade and I are off to the craft show at Doncaster. Bev is sooo excited 'cos she is going to meet Nigel from Create & Craft. He's excited about meeting her too as I always give her a mention for her beautiful card samples.
This card was my very first attempt at distress work. I've had some of the bits and pieces I used on it for ages. The text is a page I've torn from a book. Don't worry I had read it !
Off to walk Maisie. We're keeping clear of Blyth beach at the moment as it's covered in dead jelly fish. Horrible!! Mind you the other day when we were down there I sat on one of the outlet pipes for a rest and the sun was shining and the beach was twinkling as it reflected off the jellyfish. You would have thought it was covered in little diamonds if you had not known better.
Happy crafting
Hugs,
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Hope you both enjoyed the show at Doncaster. Hope the jelly fish soon go so Maisie and you can enjoy your walks on the beach. looking forward to seeing you on create and craft again soon.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete