Thursday 3 June 2010


What a lovely morning it is today. I think I'll take Maisie for a walk through our local nature reserve. I can let her off her lead and she can have a good run. I've a busy day ahead today, packing all the card samples for Saturday's show. I've been helped by my good friends Bev the Blade and Sheila. I need to set up my laptop as I always use my own PC at the studios. I am a technophobe and need to feel secure using my own PC and of course my precious graphics programme Ulead Photo Express. I don't leave the house without it!!


Here's one of my demos using a lovely rose design. I bet you don't know that my middle name is Rose. It's after my great nanna Rose and is also my Mum's middle name. It's Mum's birthday on the 8th June and I thought this would make the perfect card for her. What do you think?


Hugs,

Lynda

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Cards Lynda. I am sure you will do fine on saturday. I am sure your mum will love her card Hope she has a lovely birthday. Good luck for Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne. I hope you will be watching.It's all new to me using vintage images but I hope people like the samples and demos I have lined up. emails to the show are more than welcome *smile* just to let me know someone is watching LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Linda, recorded the show and watching it now, great show, love the cd.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lynda, hope the show went well - couldn't watch it was at Chrissies. Forgot to tape it - is it on again?
    You know someone else with the middle name of Rose - and it's Ella's middle name too.
    Speak soon.
    LOL B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lynda
    I managed or rather Gareth did. Can't comment from lap top but using the other computer. Gareth is looking into it. I'm not very technical. Loved the show on Saturday, liked your hair. Samples good. You did really well. Martin is a hoot. You were good foil for each other.

    ReplyDelete