Wednesday 2 June 2010


It seems that my secret is out so here's one of the samples I have made for the show on Saturday. I've been asked by Rose of Hinny Bop CDs to demonstrate for her on Create & Craft. Bless her she is too shy to demo on TV herself so has asked me to do it for her. I've never used vintage images before so I saw it as a challenge and have to say I've enjoyed making the samples. This is my first go with my Promarkers. The girl is a digistamp from Cuddly Buddly and I've also had my Cricut machine out. I hope you will be watching as I'm quite nervous as it's been a while since I was last on TV. I think I have Martyn as my presenter so hopefully there will be a few laughs along the way.
Hugs,
Lynda

3 comments:

  1. Love this little stamp, have just gone to cuddly buddly and bought a few digi stamps. Good luck for Saturday.
    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the show and really enjoyed it loved the samples love the cd to well done

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamp you have used. Missed the show as I was travelling around, but I hope it went ok.
    Hugs Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete