Friday 11 June 2010


Morning,

It's a bit dull here today. The sun was shining at 6.00am but has now disappeared again. I'm very busy working on samples for the next Hinny Bop CD show on Tuesday 15th June at noon so have not had time to "blog" lately. I was really nervous on my last show as it's been a while since I was last on Create & Craft but I soon settled back into it thanks to Martyn, the presenter. We had a good laugh as well as working.

Here's another sample card from the special Days Volume 3 CD ROM. I used one of the backgrounds as a frame for the digistamp which is from Cuddly Buddly. I'm really getting into digistamps. I used my Promarkers to colour the stamp. The pansy at the side of the card is a Little Claire stamp, again coloured in using Promarkers.
Hugs,
Lynda

5 comments:

  1. It was great to see you back on the tv Lynda. I had to record the show as I was away for the day. You didn't appear nervous at all. Samples and demos were great. Keep up the good work.
    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to watching on the 15th. I love the card you have made and look forward to seeing all the lovely samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card escpecially the swirls. I watched the re-run of the show and you were as good as always.
    Hugs Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fantasic show enjoyed every minute of it love this cd to. The samples were fantastic

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last time I saw you on create and craft was when you were demonstrating the cd's by Kaz. It was lovely to see you back demonstrating. Loved the show. You mentioned that you used a continuous ink system on your computer. Would it be ok to ask what printer you use as mine eats ink and doesn't always give a very good print out.
    Cheers, Marie

    ReplyDelete