Thursday 26 August 2010

A card for my niece's birthday


Doesn't time fly. It doesn't seem 5 minutes since Samantha was a little girl and she's now nearly 21. It's her 21st birthday on August 31st so a special card is called for. I love Tumble Ted so I got my Cricut machine out and cut out the leaves for the card. I love my Cricut Expression and used the Walk in my Garden cartridge for the leaves and Zooballo cartridge for the branches. It was a really fun card to make. I hope she likes it!!

Maisie and I had a lovely walk on Blyth beach today. The tide was right out and there were quite a few people in the sea. We're tough up North you know.

Hugs,

Lynda

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Lynda - is that a MS butterfly I see?
    Hope all's well.
    Luv B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,

    The butterfly punch is one of my favourites and is from Crafty Devils. It's a Tonic studios punch.

    Love Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a gorgeous card Lynda i am sure your niece will love it. Hope she has a fantastic 21st birthday.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great seeing you on create and craft again Lynda
    I loved the demos looking forward to seeing you on the telly again next week.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete