Saturday 20 November 2010

Rock Chicks Rule!!!


Morning all,

I'm busy prepping for a show on Create & Craft on Tuesday 23rd November at 10.00am. Rock Chicks and tractors are the theme of the day. Can't get into the character for Rock chicks (too old) but I can drive a tractor. We used to live on a farm when I was in my teens.

It's lovely demoing different products because I now get to use all of my crafting stash and gadgets such as my Cricut expression (love it).

My next piece of news is that I have been asked to demonstrate for Cupcakecrating on Create & Craft. The business has a new owner and they have asked me to demonstrate their new CDs. It's very exciting. I've seen the new designs which are beautiful so as soon as I'm done "rocking" I'll let you see some creations.

Have a good day.

Hugs,

Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment